Thursday 23 February 2012

Spring Fever

The weather keeps teasing us with a little bit of mild, then a little bit of OH MY GOD it's FREEEEEEZING. But just one little taste of mild weather gets me thinking Spring. That's what happened this week...

Oh Spring, with your beautiful flowers and that rainy, clean smell. I can't wait for you to grace our presence!

In the meantime, we can think about all the things we want to wear when Spring finally arrives. I will wear things like these (ok, being honest, it may have to be a bit warmer than 'spring' for this...but I can't help it, how cute!)



And how about this little beauty?
via

 Ahhh needless to say, I will be shopping this weekend!

xx E.

ps. Happy Friday tomorrow!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover