Saturday 17 March 2012

Happy St. Paddy's Day

Top of the mornin' to ya! Happy St. Patrick's Day my Irish and Irish-wannabe friends!
Husband and I celebrating with the good stuff

I love this holiday. Not because it has any particularly spiritual meaning to me, but because you can dress in all green, and drink beer all day long without people thinking anything of it. Since it falls on a Saturday this year, it adds some particular excitement (because otherwise, I would have to work, which really takes away from the fun).

Although I do love a green beer, I also really love Guinness (introduced to me by none other than Husband). What a great day to celebrate the Irish and the wonderful black stuff they have bestowed upon us.

Appreciating Guinness - observation tower in the Guinness Brewery (Dublin)
Brother and I, St. Paddy's 2010
Some of my Sorority sisters and I - St. Paddy's 2007
Cheers to a wonderful (and hopefully sunny!) St. Paddy's day!

xx E.

ps. please be safe - no drinking and driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover