Wednesday 23 May 2012

The Bachelorette

Anyone who knows me knows that I have never missed a season of the Bachelor or the Bachelorette. This season is no exception.

the bachelorette herself, emily maynard
We're just scratching the surface of the new season with Emily Maynard as the bachelorette. I'm happy to report that she's not spending the entire time discussing her tragic story. I completely sympathize with her, but come on, we heard it every episode on Brad Womack's season, we understand.

So far, my favourite bachelor is Jef (with one f). Bottled-water entrepreneur with a cool haircut, hipster vibe and a skateboard. I think I'm reliving my obsession with 1980's teen films.

my favourite so far, jef
I was a little surprised with some of her choices (the wedding DJ, the guy who carried around the giant egg), but for the most part the producers have lined her up with a solid group of [rich] men. When she took one of the guys to her house to bake cookies for the soccer team, I thought it was brilliant. At least, for a glimmer of a second, she put all the hoop-la aside to show them what real life is like with her.

Stay tuned for more exciting recaps!

xx E.

Ps. I know they are all wealthy because I read it in US Weekly, duh.

All photos from abc's website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover