Monday 14 May 2012

Weekend Snaps

What did you do this weekend?

I caught up with my sorority sisters on Friday night to see Bring It On the musical. If you can't go see it with anyone else, sorority sisters are great for that! Especially as we walked to the theatre with yellow 'to go' cups with wine. Keeping it classy, as always.


I met up yet another group of friends (which included more sorority sisters) for wedding dress shopping! It was such fun afternoon. We went for drinks and lunch afterwards to discuss the dresses and catch up. I finished off my Saturday evening with drinks with a few friends.

For Mother's day, my dad and I made brunch for the family. Crepes, eggs, bacon, sausage, fruit salad, cinnamon buns,  mimosas and coffee. That pretty much sums it up. We were full.

Afterwards, we went go-karting. Obviously. We are re-introducing an old Mother's Day tradition of brunch then go-karting that we used to do with family friends of ours. My mom took it slow and steady, but she didn't quite win the race...

dad, bro, husband, hilary, mom; my mom and me; racer mom
xx E.

ps. on Saturday night, I had the funniest cab driver, who refused my tip because he didn't 'need it' and gave me a John Mayer DVD...gifts from a cabbie, can't say that's ever happened before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover