Monday 11 June 2012

Summer Tunes

Finally, it feels like summer is here. What a gorgeous weekend we just had. Every summer, I compile a playlist. Back in the day, it was on mixed tapes (that I taped from the radio). Then it was CD's, then it was my ipod, and know I've moved on to my iphone.

Here's what I have lined up so far:
Pitbull - Back in Time
Lady Gaga - You and I
Plain White Tees - Rhythm of Love
Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe
Train - Drive By
Dragonette - I Get Around
Ubiquitous Synergy Seeker - Anti-Venom
The Tragically Hip - Bobcaygeon
Jack Johnson - Better Together 
Vampire Weekend - A Punk

It's always nice to have a mix of brand new songs and some classics that everyone can sing along to.

Nothing like having a great playlist to inspire a cottage dance party...

            

xx E.

Ps. Any more suggestions? This playlist is a work in progress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover