Friday 8 June 2012

Tea for two, and two for tea

Do you drink tea?
I do. My husband definitely does. My in-laws REALLY do (the kettle never gets cold at their house).

I have a really pretty girlie tea-set, and multiple teapots. I love green tea, black tea, and passion tea from Starbucks. I'm pretty sure tea can cure anything that might be wrong with you.

via

One evening recently my dad offered to make tea for our cousins who were vising from the UK. He brought out a teapot, complete with a tea-cozy. For those of you who don't know what a tea-cozy is, it's like a wool hat for your teapot to keep the tea warm. See some here.

I'm pretty sure my cousins thought he was walking out of 1960. No longer is a teapot quintessentially English.In fact, I'm pretty sure if you said please make 6 cups of tea, they would make 6 individual cups with 6 teabags.

Just saying, individual cups is the new way. Adapt Dad.

xx E.

Ps. If you're really into tea, I highly recommend going for High Tea at the Prince of Wales hotel in Niagara-on-the-Lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover