Wednesday 27 June 2012

Two Random Things

I'll start by saying that neither of these two things are related. I just felt like telling you about them.

Random thing #1. 
Yesterday, I was wrapping my hair in a towel, and it seemed like there was a little towel fluff floating around. All of a sudden it landed in my mouth. Ew. so I pulled it out...only to realize that IT. WAS. A. SPIDER. Super ewww! It was a baby spider, but still, I almost died.

Random thing #2.
Over the weekend we were walking down the bike path that runs near our house. When on the bike path, you always have to keep your wits about you because bikers come out of no where (and don't ring their stupid bells until they're about to run you over).
Anywho, all of a sudden, behind us came a skateboarder. But not just any skateboarder, the coolest boarder I've ever seen because he was also playing a ukulele. It was as if his ipod was broken, so he brought the next best thing for music on his travels. The expression on his face was priceless - not a care in the world.



this cool drawing: via
One not-so-lovely and one lovely :)

xx E.

Ps. Happy hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover