Monday 9 July 2012

The Hangover

Yesterday I woke up feeling relatively ok, considering the alcohol combination that was consumed the night before (Prosecco, white wine, red wine, beer...yikes). But what started off as just 'tired' transformed itself into a full on hangover that hit its peak around 7pm.

This is what is known as the hangover of the nearly-30 year old people (according to my friend Justin). Characteristics pf this new type of hangover: surprise onset; nausea, long duration (sometimes even carries on to the next day).

So what I needed was a hangover kit:

via
But there are a few things missing from this little kit (in the order that I would typically need to consume them).

1) Gatorade
2) Coffee
3) Kraft Dinner
4) Fruit /Smoothie mix
5) Permission to take a nap
6) A good (read: easy to watch) movie...

Yesterday I watched Dirty Dancing and The Hangover 2 (that one made me feel a lot better about mine).

Luckily, I was able to sleep well and wake up feeling MUCH better :)

Here's to a good week!

xx E.

Ps. Congratulations to my Husband who is starting a new job today! Way to go babe! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover