Friday 13 July 2012

Stick Families

Who are the members in your family?

If I had to depict my family as stick people, they would look like this:
(I even got my new haircut in there)
me, husband, rocky
yes, i drew this. i know, it should be hanging in a museum 

But guess what? No one really wants to look at stick figures of my family. Oh and guess what else? no one really wants to see stick figures of anyone's family...especially on your car.


This family (spotted while I was on my way to work) not only shows us who is in the family, but also their hobbies (golf, shopping, soccer, photography and more soccer). Yes...I took this picture while in the car but in my defense, I was at a stop light!

I'm sorry if I'm offending anyone, but honestly, what are these about? Whoever invented them must be making money because they are on every other car out there.

The one that made me laugh the most was a lady and her two cats. That takes crazy cat lady to a new level.

The only one I've seen that I like is this one, because who doesn't like the stig? If you don't know who the stig is, you should really watch an episode or two of Top Gear.

via
That's all the ranting I needed to do this week.

Happy Friday!

xx E.

Ps. I'm off to a cottage with my girlfriends next week, so you'll be getting some lovely updates when I get back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover