Friday 31 August 2012

Ah, a long weekend awaits


Happy long weekend! Last long weekend of the summer (sorry, hopefully that didn't upset you) so make the most of it! If I thought last week was a doozie, this week was bananas a very busy work week. So let's just say this long weekend is most welcome in my world. We'll be spending some time with these two beauties (above). That's right folks, the in-laws are Burlington bound for a visit. So we'll be checking out this festival with my parents on Saturday, which should be lots of fun. Where the rest of the weekend takes us...not sure yet, but it may involve the CNE and/or an airshow.

Here are some other distractions for you on this fine Friday...

Stylish City-Hall weddings.

What a cool tree-house.

Gotta get me one of these before Movember.

This Train song is super catchy (if you ask me).

I can't stop thinking about this apple dip. Just trust me, you should make it.

xx E.

Ps. Did I mention that I'm so happy it's Friday?!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover