Monday 13 August 2012

Closing Fashions

It's Monday morning and I'm going to be honest, I am super tired and can barely type.

So I will leave you with this. I loved loved loved so much about the 2012 Closing Ceremonies last night (Hello! the Spice Girls were there).

One thing that I didn't love was the Canadian outfits.

While I realize that it must be difficult to design an outfit that is flattering for both men and women, with all different body types, I really wish we didn't have to go for the soccer mom uniform.

via

In theory, it looks good (as above), but in practice, it's a little less flattering - especially paired with running shoes. Don't get me started on running shoes...


via
Don't get me wrong, I love a denim jacket as much as the next person, it's the combination with the t-shirt and khaki pants that brings me back to grade 6.

Maybe next time Canada...
xx E.

Ps. Lots of people are calling it the Canadian Tuxedo. These outfits are NOT the Canadian Tuxedo.
This is:
via


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover