Friday 3 August 2012

Food Trucker

I'm obsessed with everything on the Food Network and I've seen pretty much every show on there. Lately I've really been into Eat St. Never has the food truck industry been so exciting. You can get pretty much any type of food from a food truck these days

Unfortunately, Ontario doesn't have much going on besides the regular french fry trucks. So you can imagine my surprise and delight to get an email about a wood-fire-oven-pizza-truck for one night only in Burlington.

It coincided nicely with the fact that our a/c is broken and our house is a sweltering 30C and so we didn't want to turn on the oven. Don't even get me started on how I feel about that.


Husband and I ventured downtown for some 'za and it was super delicious and quite a cute little atmosphere. They had set up long picnic tables for everyone to sit at. It was really busy, but it was definitely worth the wait. We ordered the 'Meat me in Burlington' pizza :)

I'll be sure to let you know when the next food truck is set to arrive.

xx E.

Ps. Happy Friday and an even happier long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover