Monday 27 August 2012

The "If" Game

Do you ever play the 'If' game?
Like, if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be? Or, if you were stranded on a desert island, what would you bring?

via

I was playing it by myself the other day while I was driving...because focusing on the road would be just too boring.

So I asked myself, if you could only listen to one musician for the rest of your life, who would it be?

I didn't even have to think about it for long before I decided...

Elton John.

He's the greatest! And his music covers so many different decades and there's so much variety, how could you ever get sick of it?

Here are my Top 10 Elton John songs:

Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
Tiny Dancer
I Guess That's Why They Call It the Blues
This Train Don't Stop There Anymore
Don't Go Breaking My Heart
I Don't Wanna Go on with You Like That
I'm Still Standing
I Want Love
Rocket Man
Something About the Way You Look Tonight

If you could only listen to one musician for the rest of your life, who would you choose?

xx E.

Ps. #11...

via

2 comments:

  1. I'm a huge Elton fan - love him! The only song I would add to the list is Benny and the Jets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW did I forget Benny?! Good call Bec!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover