Friday 21 September 2012

Fashion Friday

Today is the official last day of summer. Sigh. But since it's been quite cool all week, I feel like I've already said a quick good bye to summer!

In honor of the first day of fall tomorrow, I want to highlight my favourite fall neutral, which is anything but plain...Animal Print.


Animal Print Neutrals




In my opinion, the key is to keep it classy, by a) using it in smaller doses or b) sticking to one animal printed item per ensemble. For those brave wearers, you can mix it with other patterns. Make the animal print your neutral. After all, according to one of my favourite fashion bloggers, Cheeta is the New Black. 

I picked up those brown Dolce Vita zebra striped slippers last weekend and I'm already obsessed. 

xx E.

Happy Friday and Happy Fall! 


Find those pieces by clicking on them here:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover