Wednesday 19 September 2012

Mac 'n' Cheese beat Facebook

I came across this article yesterday, and obviously, it caught my eye. No, not because of Facebook, because of mac 'n' cheese obviously!

http://www.wired.com/business/2012/09/annies-mac-n-cheese-facebook/ 

via
So it turns out that both Facebook and Annie's went public on the same day, and while Facebook took a dive, Annie's has done really well. With the amount of macaroni I consume, I really should have invested in it by now...lesson learned.

My biggest question here is this: Where can I get this special macaroni? The article says they sell it in major grocery stores, but I don't think I've ever seen it. Is it because I'm blinded by my preference for Kraft?

Well blinded no longer. I'm on the hunt for Annie's. Did I mention that Annie's is the company that invented Smart Food popcorn? My other favourite food! After they sold their famous popcorn to Frito-Lay, they used their knowledge of white cheddar towards macaroni. This was meant to be.

Please friends, keep your eyes peeled for the box with the bunny on it and tell me of its whereabouts.

xx E.

Ps. Happy Hump Day!


1 comment:

  1. Em - try a health food store... or a bigger grocery store, but probably the organic aisle. It's "ok"... but it's no KD. xo keri

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover