Thursday 15 November 2012

Bachelor Canada Women Tell All Recap

Maybe it should have been "some women, and some bitches tell all" some of those girls are quite mean!

I tuned in specifically because Whitney was making an appearance and I wanted to see the back and forth between her and Gabrielle. It wasn't as dramatic as I thought it was going to be.

'so i tell the truth. so what?'
Whitney came on with the 'I'm the bigger person' attitude. Not sure I (or anyone else) bought it. After being grilled by the girls about her bad attitude, she apologized, tears included. Not sure I bought the tears either.

I found it odd that she was allowed on this show, because usually that would be a give-away (one way or the other) to the outcome. The smug little smile that she had made me wonder...


On a positive note, Whitney looked much prettier than usual.

It was entertaining to watch Brad squirm. That's what you get when you date 20 women. Some of those ladies earned the right to grill him.

'hey, come on now ladies, go easy on me'
Brad teared up (again) when giving a little pep talk to Laura B. It was really quite sweet. Although, having been on the receiving end of such lines as "you're an amazing person, and any guy would be lucky to have you" it's not quite right, is it? If she was THAT great, he would have picked her. Just sayin'...

listening intently...or plotting against him...could be either

I have to be honest - I can't wait for this season to be over. My obsession with completing things is making me watch each episode, but I'm really not diggin' it.

xx E.

Ps. Next week, during the finale, I will be in Santa Monica, far far away from the happenings of the Bachelor Canada - poor me ;)

all photos via city.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover