Tuesday 15 January 2013

Clueless

Remember the episode of Friends where they play the game about who knows who better, and one of the quiz questions is 'Rachel says her favourite movie is _______ but her actual favourite movie is ________.

Well, just like Rachel claims that Dangerous Liaisons is her favourite movie, when her actual favourite movie is Weekend at Bernie's, I too live a similar story. My all time favourite movie is Clueless. Not exactly a piece of deep, thought-provoking cinematography, yet somehow, it's still my favourite.

via
The first time I saw it was in theatres when I was 11. In high school I felt I was a middle-class, poorly dressed version of Cher. I have the video tape to this day (even though I don't have a VCR). I learned that one of the meanest things you can say to a person is 'You're a virgin, who can't drive'.

No one likes to watch it with me because I say all the lines, usually just a split second before they actually happen in the movie. Hello, it was his fiftieth birthday!

Now that I've put it out there, everyone that reads this blog knows my secret. But let's just say that I will be pulling a Rachel when anyone asks what my favourite movie is.

xx E.

Ps. Do you have secret favourite movie?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover