Thursday 3 January 2013

Library Love

We live right across the street from the library. I wish I could say I take advantage of it, but I don't. On the other hand, Husband certainly does. He comes home with books, music and movies all the time.

When I was in high school, I worked as a Page at the library, putting away books. I was Head Page of the Children's department (nerd alert - queen of the nerds, actually). Anyway, between that job and studying in University, I think I overdid the library and have since been on hiatus.

The hiatus is over.



Since one of my resolutions for 2013 is to read more books, I headed over to the library to see what I could rustle up! They've got lots to choose from and I even put a hold on Grace Coddington's memoir that I'm looking forward to (I'm 7th in line...)

So yesterday I picked up two - let's not get ahead of ourselves here, I usually fall asleep after reading two pages. It can take awhile to get through a book. Let's hope these ones capture my attention!

xx E.

Ps. Thanks for the recommendations Jess!

Pps. Check out more great reads from Hilary :)

1 comment:

  1. You are totally welcome! Before I saw that you had thanked me I was planning on commenting how much I enjoyed both of those books! I hope you do as well and I have TONS of recommendations, since I am still queen of the nerds!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover