Wednesday 16 January 2013

Pillow Talk

Our funniest and often most creative conversations tend to happen before we fall asleep at night.

via
I have a poncho that, if tied correctly, looks like a cape. So I was wearing it the other day, and it made me think of super-heroes. Anyway, I asked Husband this question:

Me: If I was a super-hero, what would my power be?
Husband: hmm ...cooking...or baking.
Me: So I would cook weapons?
H: No, you could just cook really good stuff. Or you could over bake things and throw them at people.
M: So, I would turn food into weapons. Or, I could put razor blades in a cake...
H: Ok, now you're just scary.
Me: If you were a super hero, you would be able to travel the world just by snapping your fingers. Ya know? Because you've been to so many different places...

We proceeded to come up with multiple slogans for each of us.

Here are the best ones.
For him: One minute he's in Canada, the next he's in Wales; Fighting crime on a global scale.
For me: In the kitchen, good food she'll boast, but if you cross her path, you'll be toast.

xx E.

Ps. Stop judging me - you know it's gold.

1 comment:

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover