Tuesday 5 February 2013

Resolutions Check-in

Now that we are into a new month of 2013, I figured it would be a good time to take stock of how everyone's new year's resolutions are going.

grab this cute calendar from ready to blog

Remember what mine are?

So to date, I have consumed only one box of Kraft Dinner and have read two books (both of these). So far, so good!

I love that I'm reading consistently again. It's something I really love. Time to line up some more books - I'm thinking I'll go with some of Hilary's and Megan's recommendations.

One other thing that I will be doing is reinstating my gym membership. I cancelled it in the summer because I was doing a lot of walking outside, but with the extreme cold, I'm much less inclined to spend a lot of time outdoors. I'm hoping that by waiting until February, some of those new-year's-resolutioners will have given up going to the gym, thus making it more enjoyable/less busy. It's a bit of a long story, but it turns out that I have some very knotted muscles that have been that way for a long time. It can be quite painful, and I've decided that the best thing I can do to help myself is to strengthen my muscles/core. Yoga, here I come!

Ps. How are your resolutions going?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover