Monday 11 February 2013

Starting Over

Today marks a very important day in my life, and even more so in Nick's life. Today is his first day of work at a brand new job. A brand new career.


It's one of those things that you may think about, mull over, but ultimately shy away from, because starting a brand new career from the ground up is very daunting. Especially after putting over ten years into career number one.

I'm so proud of the choice he has made and the fact that he's stood strong, despite the times that I've waffled over it. He is doing it not only for him but for us and our future. Not everyone can say they did that.

It takes guts to start at the bottom. Going from being in charge, to taking all the orders, I'm sure won't be easy. But it will be worth it.

Hopefully that's been at least a little bit inspiring for your Monday. It certainly has been for me.

Ps. I heard that the average person has three careers in their lifetime. What are your thoughts on that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover