Friday 1 March 2013

Fashion Friday: Emerson Fry's Spring Line

Even though it's still snowing (at least where I live) and cold outide, Spring fashion is everywhere and making me so very excited.

This week, I got the official email. Emerson Fry's Spring collection is ready for the taking (erm...buying).

Here are a few of the items on my wishlist.

these pants & these sandals

this entire look - these shoes!

this entire look - and these shoes!

If you follow me on Pinterest, then you've probably seen all of these and more pinned to my Spring/Summer board. Clearly I have a bit of a black & white thing happening here, but I promise they have some beautiful colours, too. You can see/shop the rest of the collection here.

All photos via Emerson Fry

1 comment:

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover