Friday 8 March 2013

Happy Friday

This week was exhausting! I'm definitely in need of a relaxing weekend.

A few things currently making me happy...

My friends were able to bring their beautiful baby boy home from the hospital yesterday. I'm so thrilled for them and I'm so excited to snuggle him.

the 'before' shot with the mama to be
This weekend we're going to look at a house in Hamilton. It's no guarantee, but it's really exciting to be at a place in our lives where we're looking for houses :)

the one on the right

Mila Kunis' interview with a Brit who was totally nervous is too cute. I'm going to have to ask Nick what it means to get 'Lad Points'...and how many he has.


I just realized how obsessed I am with taking pictures of Rocky while he's sleeping. This isn't even all of them. 


I know I should think that this is over the top, but I don't. Not even a bit. I love this little guy. 

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover