Friday 29 March 2013

Happy Friday

Well I'm a little late with this morning's post which is also the number one thing on my happy Friday list:

Today is a holiday! hence, I slept in.

Also topping the happiness list today:

I am looking forward to my grown up easter egg hunt that will take place on Sunday morning. I'm aiming to maintain my winner's title from last year.



I made it through my birthday anxiety and wound up having a really lovely birthday where I got totally spoiled. In fact I'm coming to you live from my new Samsung Galaxy tablet!



The weather is finally, ever so slowly, starting to turn into spring. Today's forecast, plus some spring flowers sprouting through the leaves (which is also an indicator that we need to clean up the yard...another day.)



I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend (celebrating Easter or otherwise).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover