Wednesday 13 March 2013

Kettle Bells

Although I know I go on and on about how much I hate exercise, after months of being trapped inside, hiding from the cold, my body has been begging me to get moving.

Enter Nick and his good ideas. He bought us each a kettle bell. His and Hers - aren't we adorable?


Don't be fooled by their size. These babies are heavy. I had seen people use them when I singed up for rowing boot camp a couple of years ago. Those rowers were in fantastic shape. Must. Use. Kettle bells.

So we started using them following these 8 exercises. I feel better already (with the understanding that I must repeat it in order to make an impact).

Starting to not hate exercise as much...this feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover