Monday 11 March 2013

To Market

On Saturday, we decided to check out the Hamilton Farmer's Market. Since we will be Hamilton residents, we figured we better get acquainted with the surroundings. I'm used to going to the market in the summer, but this one in conveniently open all year.

It was fantastic! I would go every week if I could.


I was mesmerized by all the cheese



rice is one of my favourite foods...i should have just grabbed a bin 
Our bounty. I knew that we'd find Portuguese tarts - one of my absolute favourites. In an attempt to be reasonable, we just got one. The ladies actually said 'you're not going to cut that in half, are you?'...we did. They thought we were either a) cheap or b) dumb...they told us that it was Saturday, and you were allowed to have dessert on Saturday. I don't think that rule applies if you eat junk food daily.


I can't wait to go back for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover