Friday 28 June 2013

Happy (Pre-Long Weekend) Friday

I have been so 'go go go' lately that I haven't taken the time to revel in the little things that make my day. So now is as good a time as any to sit down and think about the things that have made me happy this week.

I found one of my grandmother's scarves that is long enough to make a turban

~ The first one's easy. It's the Canada Day long weekend! Nothing better than a 3-day weekend (except maybe a 4-day weekend).

~ My co-worker really helped me get stuff done yesterday. Being still fairly new to this division, it's nice to know I have people on my side.

~ We went for (all you can eat) sushi for our friend's 30th birthday this week. Nothing like a good case of the sushi-sweats to make you happy.

~ We're finished cleaning our old place and just have two boxes left to pick up. And. It's. History!

~ After a really long day and an hour-long drive home, Nick made me one of my favourite dinners (and even let me eat it curled up on the couch - he's a big fan of eating at the table).

~ I had a lovely little lunch date with one of my colleagues from my previous position. Sometimes you just need a familiar smile and a chat.

~ I even heard my happy-maker song on the radio, twice. That's definitely a good sign.

Have a fabulous long weekend my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover