Monday 29 July 2013

Breakfast

Lately, I've noticed people (read: bloggers) posting these elaborate breakfasts on instagram and I can't help but wonder: am I the only person who still just grabs a quick bowl of cereal in the morning?



I realize there is such thing as a balanced breakfast...and that cereal and coffee are not exactly filled with vitamins and fibre, but sometimes (pretty much all the time) all I want is that little bowl of goodness.

If I run out of cereal (or, more likely, out of milk) I eat toast with peanut butter, which is actually keeps me going much longer, but it's still only my back up plan.

My all time favourite cereal is Cinnamon Toast Crunch, but since it's void of any nutritional value, I have to save that as a 'treat'. When we were younger, my best friend and I liked CTC so much that her parents literally had to regulate our intake. Two bowls a day. Not a single cereal piece more. The best? Her parents also wrapped up boxes of it and put them under the Christmas tree. CTC addicts? You bet we were.

So, all that to say, who's making these glorious breakfasts of waffles, fruit, yogurt, tea, and fresh juice for these people during the week? Oh to have a chef. And to work from home...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover