Thursday 18 July 2013

Current Obsession: Condiments

i didn't think a picture of salsa would be all that exciting, so i give you, a beverage that looks like a frog

Right now, I can’t get enough of two popular condiments. Salsa and Tzatziki.

I may have even thrown a small (and very unreasonable) fit when Nick was not able to find the salsa that I specifically wanted to eat for lunch and opted for the exotic peach-mango salsa instead. Peach-Mango?!

Hi, I'm Emma, and I'm a picky person. 

Hi Emma.

Anywho, I have started structuring meals around these meal-accessories. The other night for dinner I made…get ready for it…nachos, and then I had quinoa covered in tzatziki as a side. Shameful. Except that I’m not sorry. It was weird but it tasted great!

What gives? Maybe I’m deficient in vitamin c and…garlic? 

Ps. my all time favourite salsa is this stuff.

Pps. Do you know why salsa is such a popular condiment? Because people like to say salsa :) First person to name the source of that quote wins...my admiration.

2 comments:

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover