Thursday 11 July 2013

Thirsty Thursday: Gin & Tonic


Ever since I met my in-laws, I've had a thing for gin & tonics, no doubt because they introduced me to the drink.When I was younger (cough *underage* cough), I couldn't stand the taste of gin. It was like pine needles. But now? Love the stuff.

When the weather gets warm, it's one of those things that I can't wait to drink. 5pm: Cocktail hour at the Ellison household. Bring on a g&t.

Here's how to make one (because obviously you need instructions on pouring alcohol into a glass).

In short cocktail glasses, add ice, one ounce of your favourite gin, and then top 3/4 of the way up with tonic. Garnish with a lime wedge and serve. Cheers!

Ps. Be careful cutting those limes...I seriously cut my finger (but continued on snapping pictures; I'm that dedicated)







1 comment:

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover