Tuesday 16 July 2013

Vintage Finds

I love looking for antiques and interesting pieces to add to my house. Most of my antiques and vintage pieces are from my grandparents or garage sales, like these. But when I'm looking for something specific, I tend to look online. Enter: a great new online shop!

Since I'm such an avid watcher of the Bachelor/Bachelorette series, I also follow Jillian Harris' blog. She recently announced a new project. It's an online vintage shop called Charlie Ford.

They have pieces at different price points, and everything from art, to kitchen ware, to jewelry. Here are a couple of the things I've got my eye on.

I plan to keep checking back because I'm in search of a crystal decanter.
Happy on-line antiquing!

All imagines from charlieford.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover