Friday 18 October 2013

Enough Pumpkin Already


I've noticed something in the online world. Lately, everything is pumpkin related. Hey, I realize it's Fall and pumpkins are in season and there's nothing I like more than eating seasonal produce, but let's take a break from everything pumpkin. I'm not kidding. My Pinterest feed is pumpkin waffles, pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin pasta, roasted pumpkin and bacon, pumpkin blondies, pumpkin soups, carved pumpkins, painted pumpkins, pumpkins as planters. NO MORE. I'm pumpkined out. I love this season, but there's more to it than just pumpkins, people.

Last year I bought one can of pumpkin puree and it just kept going. I ended up making three different things with it and I had to throw out the rest because I simply ran out of pumpkin enthusiasm. I'm now boycotting this squash.

How many times can I fit 'pumpkin' into one blog post? The word has lost all meaning to me.

Have a great weekend! and if you do anything pumpkin related, do me a favour, keep it to yourself :)

1 comment:

  1. I think pumpkin fever is only beginning! We'll see and hear about the squash well til (US) Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover