Friday 1 November 2013

Sayonara October!


For some reason, October felt like it just went on and on. No offence to the October babies and Halloween lovers out there, but I'm glad to see it behind me this year.

It must have something to do with the fact that we're just that much closer to Christmas (my absolute favourite season). I promise I'll keep the Christmas spirit under control this month. I can't say the same for December.

So that's making me really happy this Friday. That, and the fact that it's the weekend. We have a relaxing weekend planned, what about you?

2 comments:

  1. october isn't my favourite either - i'm completely indifferent to halloween and it just feels like an "in-between" month. it's all uphill from now though, right?! x

    Miho @ Wander to Wonder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, those socks are way too adorable! xx

    http://thestylecrusader.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover