Friday 31 January 2014

Happy Friday

This week definitely had its fair share of highs and lows. I'm glad to see the weekend is just about here. We're going to hide from the snow, visit our friends, and catch the big game on Sunday (I watch for the food, obviously.) In the meantime, here are some things that have made me happy this week.


This guy. I've been completely sappy lately (more so than usual) and when I'm down, he really knows how to pull me back up, and when I'm up, he's there next to me smiling. I am so lucky. Sappiness over.


Chocolate chip muffins. I'm loving these right now. I'd probably eat one a day if I could.



This little girl. Her kicking reminds me of what she's up to, and I love it (even when it's my bladder she's kicking).

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover