Thursday 9 January 2014

New Blog to Follow: Tell a Tale Tillia


Let me introduce you to my friend Cait. We've been friends since high school but sadly we haven't lived in the same city (or even nearby each other) for years. She's a world-traveler, foodie, bike-enthusiast, beautiful person, fantastic story-teller and can always make me laugh. Right now she's on a trip through Asia and she's decided to blog about her adventures. Her posts are fun to read, give some good insights into the places she's visiting and highlight what a savvy traveler she truly is. I feel it's safe to say you will love following along with her adventure.

Check her blog out here. Like me, you can live vicariously through her.

photo credit: Cait's Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover