Monday 13 January 2014

Weekend Bits

This felt like a real back to normal weekend after all the holiday hoopla. We took advantage of a free friday night to catch a movie. In an effort to see some of the biggies in time for award season, we went to see The Wolf of Wall Street. Overall it was a great film although it was quite long. Definitely worth seeing and honestly with all the hype I expected to be more aware of the f-bombs...it didn't even register to me which leads me to think I must use that word too often.


We also got to spend Saturday night with friends we hadn't seen in months. We caught up over apple pie dip (look for it on Pinterest), chilli and brownies.


Sunday morning Nick and I had a pancake date while we watched our football (soccer) team kick some ass.


We also had a great family dinner and came home in time for the Golden Globes. My picks for best dressed? Margot Robbie, Julie Bowen, Amy Adams and Lena Dunham.


Overall I give this weekend two thumbs up. Oh, hey...Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover