Friday 11 April 2014

Happy Friday

Happy Friday my friends. I'm glad to see the end of the week, but luckily this week has been full of things that have made me happy.

Grapefruit - right now I can't get enough! All it took was one craving and my friend to (miraculously) produce some slices out of her purse and I haven't been able to stop eating it since.


The birthday that keeps on going - cards and parcels that arrived this week made me feel very grateful.


Spring is here! Walking the dog never felt so good. Even with rain, I'm still so glad to feel a warm breeze, it's completely uplifting.

Thanks for all the love and support with the latest bump post!

We bought a crib this week (thanks to my lovely parents-in-law!) and I'm excited to set it up this weekend. I promise to share some nursery photos soon. Other things happening this weekend: showering two lovely ladies in my life. One with a baby on the way, one about to walk down the isle. Add in a family dinner on Sunday and I'm one happy girl.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover