Tuesday 16 September 2014

Breakfast


I am a cereal monster. I love it and would eat it every day (in fact, at some point in each day I do eat a bowl of cereal). However, despite Kellogg's new jingle making it seem like milk and cereal is the perfect breakfast, it's really not. There's not much in the protein department there and that's what you need to fuel your day. So sometimes I switch it up. A Greek yogurt, apple and granola parfait is my ideal breaky.

All you need is plain Greek yogurt with a drizzle of honey (seriously just a little bit), half an apple chopped into little cubes and granola (I'd suggest making it yourself so you can control the ingredients and sugar content). Layer it in a bowl (or in a parfait glass if you're feeling fancy) and you've got yourself a lovely little breakfast that should keep you feeling fuller for longer.


What's your go-to breakfast?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover