Wednesday 17 July 2013

Lately on Instagram

Happy Hump Day! Here's a look at the beginning of my summer as captured through Instagram.

dressed to impress at the wedding of my friends; one tired pup; photo booth fun; 
favourite mug and reliving our trip to Cali; my braided crown; bridesmaids; 
life sized legos; breaking the rules; local asparagus

a dog at our lawyer's; decorating one of my offices; I heart Anne Taintor
Lights; one delicious elephant ear; learning helpful tips at work; 
reward after a long day; taking in the sunrise; house warming chocolate

creating an entrance; hanging our gallery wall; bright new bathers; 
breaking my new year's resolution; plenty of exciting mail; my very official stamp on my favourite stationary;
 quiet mornings; new (prescription) sunglasses; dinner at Earth to Table

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always lovely!

Pin It button on image hover